This website puts small files (known as 'cookies') onto your computer.
These cookies are used to:
- help us understand how you use the website, so we can make improvements
- remember what notifications you've seen so you're not shown them more than once
- temporarily store the selections you make
We use 2 types of cookie.
Cookies that measure website use
We use Google Analytics to measure how you use the website so we can improve it based on user needs. Google Analytics sets cookies that store anonymised information about:
- how you got to the site
- the pages you visit on the service and how long you spend on each page
- what you click on while you're visiting the site
We do not allow Google to use or share the data about how you use this site.
Cookies may also be set by other third-party services that we use on the website, for example YouTube to track how people view the video.
These cookies do things like remember the notifications you've seen so we do not show them to you again.
They always need to be on.