Digital Business Services
During the 2-year programme, students will develop the core knowledge and skills that are needed for entry to a range of digital occupations.
Level 3 qualification
Includes 9 weeks minimum working with an employer on an industry placement
What you can do with this T Level
This course is suitable for anyone wanting a career in IT, specifically in areas such as IT solutions or data analysis. Students can progress into roles such as:
Speak to your careers adviser to find out more.
Students can also use this T Level to progress to a related higher-level apprenticeship or course of study at a higher level.
What you’ll learn on this course
All students will develop an understanding of:
- how digital technologies impact business and market environment
- the ethical and moral implications of digital technology
- using data in software design
- using digital technologies to analyse and solve problems
- digital environments, including physical, virtual and cloud environments
- legal and regulatory obligations relating to digital technologies
- the privacy and confidentiality of personal data
- the technical, physical and human aspects of internet security
- planning digital projects
- testing software, hardware and data
- digital tools for project management and collaboration
All students will develop the knowledge and skills of a data technician:
- sourcing, organising and formatting data for analysis
- blending data from multiple sources
- analysing data to support business outcomes
- interpreting data and communicating the results
- discovering, evaluation in applying sources of knowledge
What you'll need before you start
T Levels are one of your options after you’ve finished GCSEs.
Entry requirements for each course are set by the individual school or college.
Check with your local T Level school or college to find out the entry requirements for the Digital Business Services T Level.