T Level Subjects
The first 3 T Levels started in September 2020 at selected schools and colleges in England.
More T Levels start in the following years until all 24 are available, covering everything from agriculture to catering and engineering to science.
September 2022 onwards
- Design and Development for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Maintenance, Installation and Repair for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Management and Administration
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Processing and Control
September 2023 onwards
- Agriculture, Land Management and Production
- Animal Care and Management
- Craft and Design
- Hair, Beauty and Aesthetics
- Human Resources
- Legal Services
- Media, Broadcast and Production