Management and Administration
During the 2-year programme, students will develop the core knowledge and skills that are needed for entry to a range of management and administration occupations.
Level 3 qualification
Includes 9 weeks minimum working with an employer on an industry placement
What you can do with this T Level
This course is suitable for anyone interested in a career in management and administration.
Speak to your careers adviser to find out more.
Students can also use this T Level to progress to a related higher-level apprenticeship or course of study at a higher level.
What you’ll learn on this course
Students will develop an understanding of a broad range of issues relevant to the sector, including:
- business context – an overview of organisational cultures and values, different types of internal and external stakeholder, different forms of governance and the impact of organisations on society and the environment
- project and change management – an understanding of the common change management theories and models and how to support and improve projects
- business behaviours – the importance of good communication and adapting social communication styles to professional standards and according to purpose, medium and audience
- quality and compliance – the importance of maintaining and improving quality in all aspects of public and private sector organisations
In addition to the core content, each student will also complete at least one module of occupation-specific content.
The specialisms available in the T Level in Management and Administration are:
- business support
- business improvement
- team leadership and management
What you'll need before you start
T Levels are one of your options after you’ve finished GCSEs.
Entry requirements for each course are set by the individual school or college.
Check with your local T Level school or college to find out the entry requirements for the Management and Administration T Level.